Product Price :Get Latest Price
Recognized in the market as leading providers, we are highly involved in offering Isolation Transformer
. Offered stabilizers are widely used for various electronic and electrical appliances, these stabilizers are designed under strict supervision of trained professionals using premium grade material and modern technology. In addition to this, we offer these stabilizers in various specifications at market leading rates.
- High performance
- Energy efficient
- Sturdy construction
- Isolation Transformers are constructed to step up or step down the output voltage
- Isolation transformers constructed with Faraday shields, will improve power quality by attenuating higher frequency noise currents.
- Provides better Impedance
- Isolation transformer with Faraday shield reduces the cumulative leakage current of the Isolator and connected equipment to levels.
- IT-provides a method of re-bonding the electrical system safety ground to the neutral conductor on the transformer secondary. Doing so eliminates neutral-to-ground voltage and noise, which is major cause of reliability problems for microprocessor-based electronics.
- In electronics testing, troubleshooting and servicing, it is a 1:1 power transformer which is used as a safety precaution. Since the neutral wire of an outlet is directly connected to ground, grounded objects near the device under test (desk, lamp, concrete floors oscilloscope ground lead, etc.) may be at a hazardous potential difference with respect to that device. By using an isolation transformer, the bonding is eliminated, and the shock hazard is entirely contained within the device.