Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Phase||Three Phase, Single Phase|
|Cooling Type||Dry Type/Air Cooled|
|Primary Voltage||requerment |
|Power (VA)||1 kb to 750 kb|
With assistance of our trained professionals, we are able to offer quality assured array of Industrial Transformer
to our valuable patrons. These products are precisely engineered by making use of finest quality basic material and others related material which we have procured from one of the most certified vendors of the industry. Fabricated to perfection, these products are in adherence with the defined parameters of the industry.
- Robust construction
- Dimensional stability
- Low maintenance
- Isolation Transformers are constructed to step up or step down the output voltage
- Isolation transformers constructed with Faraday shields, will improve power quality by attenuating higher frequency noise currents.
- Provides better Impedance
- Isolation transformer with Faraday shield reduces the cumulative leakage current of the Isolator and connected equipment to levels.
- IT-provides a method of re-bonding the electrical system safety ground to the neutral conductor on the transformer secondary. Doing so eliminates neutral-to-ground voltage and noise, which is major cause of reliability problems for microprocessor-based electronics.
- In electronics testing, troubleshooting and servicing, it is a 1:1 power transformer which is used as a safety precaution. Since the neutral wire of an outlet is directly connected to ground, grounded objects near the device under test (desk, lamp, concrete floors oscilloscope ground lead, etc.) may be at a hazardous potential difference with respect to that device. By using an isolation transformer, the bonding is eliminated, and the shock hazard is entirely contained within the device.